Easy Home Scanning
The main scanning device arrives with an arsenal of interchangeable adapters compatible with yesterday’s most popular film and slide formats. Specific accessories include negative and slide adapters, 110 negative film and slide trays, and a Super 8 slide tray.
Digital Done Simple
No more sophisticated computer programs or specialty machinery. Once your chosen adapter is installed, smart technology converts each slide or negative into a JPEG file that you can save via internal or external memory. Just keep loading for fast, continuous photo scanning.
Effortless Image Enhancement
You can view and edit photos right on the scanner, so there’s no need for secondary software. Once the image appears on the screen, use the flip and reverse functions to change orientation; you can also adjust brightness and RGB values for perfect coloration. Finally, certain films allow you to enhance resolution from 14 to 22 megapixels.
Full Specs & Details
– Function: Film scanner/USB MSDC
– nterface: USB 2.0
– Image Sensor: 14.0 megapixels (4416×3312); ½.33” CMOS sensor
– Display: 2.4” color TFT LCD
– Exposure Control: Automatic/Manual (-2.0 ~ +2.0 EV)
– White Balance: Automatic
– Resolution: 14 megapixels/22 megapixels*
– Scannable film types: 135 film (36 x 24mm), 126 film (27x27mm), 110 film (17 x 13mm), Super 8 film (4.01 x 5.79mm), Monochrome film, slides
– Scannable Slide formats: 35mm slides
– Scanned file format: JPEG
– TV-Out Type: NTSC/PAL
– External Memory Support: SD Card up to 32GB (Not Included)
– Power Supply: DC 5V adapter / Mini USB port
– Dimensions: 3.43” L x 3.41” W x 4.04” H
– Weight: 8.82oz
*Due to interpolation, the scanner automatically upgrades and enhances themegapixels of scanned photos from 14 – 22MP. Results not the same for all film types.